Sponsor & Exhibition Information Hub
The CIGRE International Symposium Cairns 2023 Exhibition will be held in the “Arena” situated on the ground level of the Cairns Convention Centre, Cnr Wharf & Sheridan Streets, Cairns, Qld, Australia
The exhibition will be open to delegates over 4 days Monday 4 – Thursday 7 September 2023.
Exhibition Open Times
Cairns Convention Centre
For all information regarding the Cairns Convention Centre such as:
- Contact Details
- Loading Dock
- Ceiling Height
- Egress & Public Aisle Ways
- Floor Loading
- Electrical Equipment
- Display Vehicles/ Machinery
- What You Need Apporval For
- Waste & Water
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Emergency Evaculations Proceedures
- Planning Your Freight, Deliveries and Collection and times
- Freight Forwarding Advice Form
- Delivery Label
Please download the Cairns Convention Centre’s Exhibitors Planning & Services Guide for the complete guide to use for this event.
Exhibitors Planning & Services Guide
Cairns Convention Centre Floor Plan
You will be contacted when booth allocation is available. We will do our best to allocate preferences if available.
The organiser has the right to reallocate booths if deemed necessary once the final floor plan has been confirmed.
For Sponsors and Exhibitors who have a booth space for this event
Our Official Stand Contractor - NQ Exhibitions
NQ Exhibitons, a locally owned and operated business have been secured for the CIGRE International Symposium Cairns 2023.
NQ Exhibitions have been appointed as the official exhibition boothing and furniture supplier.
They will be available to assist you with your furniture hire, lighting, power, signage, booth and custom display requirements.
You will receive service through their Exhibitor Care Programme which includes:
- convenient online ordering through the online shop
- access to a dedicated exhibitor coordinator for all your requirements
- operational support for corporate owned displays
- 24/7 on call staff for the duration of the event You will receive an email with a link to the online shop on the NQ Exhibitions website.
The shop will allow you to browse and book items from their extensive range.
If you would like to book and order in the meantime, please go to our online shop at: https://nq-exhibitions.porcloud.com/portal to place your order.
Once NQ Exhibitions have been given your details:
Once NQ Exhibitions are given your contact details, they will be in touch directly with you to finalise booth details. You can order furniture, additional signage, custom stand builds, etc at your expense as required.
You will receive an email with a link to the online shop on the NQ Exhibitions website.
The shop will allow you to browse and book items from its extensive range.
Order Cut-Off: Monday 24th July. 30 Working days before the build day
Official Stand Contractor - NQ Exhibitions 224 -226 Spence St, Cairns Qld 4870 Australia
Telephone: +61 07 4041 2703 Facsimile: +61 07 4041 2701
Exhibition Booth Dimensions & Inclusions
Size 3m x 3m
Internal Dimensions: 2.92m Wide x 2.92m Deep x 2.5m High
Booth Colour - White Octanorm Booth
1 x facia sign with your company name ( black)
1 x 10 amp power point
1 x set 60w spotlights
Please note: anything outside of the standard details listed above are at the exhibitor's expense
Please advise NQ Exhibitions if the white Octanorm Booth shell is not required
Quantity of inserts to be supplied – will be confirmed closer to the event
Satchel inserts provided by sponsors & exhibitors as per your agreement must be delivered to the Cairns Convention Centre on or before Friday 25 August 2023.
Delivery Docket in the attached Exhibitor Planning Service must be used and the Satchel Packing option on the bottom of the docket must be circled.
Failure to do both of the above may result in your insert not being included in the satchels.
The delivery docket is available in the Exhibitor Planning & Services Guide
- NQ Exhibition Order Cut-Off: Monday 24th July. 30 Working days before the build day
- Deliveries to Cairns Convention Centre from 2 weeks prior to the event- please refer to the Exhibitor Planning Services Guide for any restrictions for deliveries
- Satchel Deliveries on or before 25 August 2023 must have the Cairns Convention Centre Delivery Docket attached- refer to Exhibitor Planning & Services Guide
- Exhibition Build - Saturday 2 & Sunday 3 September 6 am – 1 pm*please note no exhibitors are allowed on-site during the build.
- Exhibition Exhibitor Bump in, Sunday 3 September: 1pm – 5pm
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Registrations open on Sunday 3 September 9am – 5pm
Access to Exhibition Hall is available 30 mins pre & post opening times on Symposium days
Exhibition Exhibitor Bump out, Thursday 3.30 pm – 5.30 pm
Exhibition Dismantle – Thursday 5.30pm-midnight
*Please note no exhibitors are allowed on-site during the dismantling.
Collections from the Cairns Convention Centre must be made within 72hrs after the end of the event
Freight & Deliveries at Cairns Convention Centre
Goods are to be delivered during business hours (09:00-17:00, Monday-Friday). Please call CCC Events Department on +61 7 4042 4200 on arrival at the Centre.